Innovative are proud to be recognised as a Premier Micro Focus Software Partner in the UK, covering all aspects of ITOM Software:
- Gold Growth Partner for ITOM product sales
- The team at Innovative has extensive experience in Demonstrating, Proof of Concept and Value Assessment of the ITOM Suite, and can help clients select the right products and the right license model to meet their needs.
For customers that already have Micro Focus Software we can support your additional requirements (whether capacity or function) and help with activities around license true up (for audit or audit avoidance), license migrations, ELA management, ELA exit and support renewal optimisation.
- Members of the Micro Focus Software Service Provider License Programme
- The SP license programme was re-launched in 2016 and it now offers subscription based options. Innovative IT can leverage this programme as part of our managed service for you and offer capacity based, short term or opex based models
- Accredited Support Renewals Partner
- Our accreditation as a support renewals partner means that we can offer a competitive service to manage your Micro Focus Software support renewals. Our experience of license models, End of Support Dates and License Migration options means that we can add value to your annual renewal and help ensure your license entitlement remains healthy and fully supported.
- Professional Services Delivery Partner
- Micro Focus Professional Services recognises the skills of the Innovative technical team and we frequently support their programmes of work.
- Education Services Delivery Partner
- The success of any project relies on enthusiastic adoption. Depending on the product you may have end users, business users, technical users and / or administrators that need to understand the benefits, their role and how they need to interact and use the system.
Innovative IT recommends Micro Focus training courses and materials. These courses provide comprehensive documentation backed up with plenty of lab time (a “see it, do it” approach) and we find this works well for most of our customers.
We can offer options of the standard scheduled Micro Focus classroom or VILT (Virtual Instructor Led) training as well as bespoke delivery options such as onsite or at a dedicated training facility. We can also work with Micro Focus to customise their standard material to meet your specific requirements. This can include condensing courses to fewer days, covering specific modules in more (or less) depth, and mixing content from Essentials and Advanced courses.